- Dual voltage, 12~24 VAC/VDC
- Range adjustable from 23/8" - 8" (6 - 20 cm)
- Stainless steel single-gang plate>
- 3A relay, adjustable from 0.5~30 sec, toggle, or as long as hand is near the sensor
- Selectable LED colors (turns from red to green or green to red) when activated
The Seco-Larm ENFORCER Wave-To-Open Sensor use IR technology to request egress from a protected area or activate a device with the simple wave of a hand. Since no touch is required, this sensor is ideal for use in hospitals, clinics, labs, clean-rooms (to reduce the risk of contamination), schools, factories, or offices.
Name Seco-Larm ENFORCER Wave-To-Open Sensor SKU SD-927PKC-NEQ Brand Seco-Larm Weight (LB) 2.0000 Accessory Type Exit Button Voltage 12-24V AC/DC Handing Reversible Finish Stainless Steel