- Fail-safe operation (unlocks if power is lost)
- Stainless steel for strength and long life
- Adjustable door lock delay timer (0, 2.5, 5, or 9 sec)
- Magnetic switch determines door position for positive locking
- Stainless steel bolt, 16mm diameter and 16mm throw
The Seco-Larm Electric Deadbolt F/S is designed for hollow metal door frames. It adds electric deadbolt control to a wooden or hollow metal door. The deadbolt works with Seco-Larm keypads and features shallow design for installation in most metal door jambs. The Electric Deadbolt is powered by a solenoid. If the door is not closed properly, the solenoid will attempt to lock, but then shuts off to avoid burning out. In the event of a complete power outage, the deadbolt’s fail-safe operation automatically unlocks to ensure access during an emergency when there is a power failure. Additionally, the deadbolt’s control wire allows you to release the lock without cutting power. Use with an optional digital keypad for high security without a key and has no limitation to installation orientation.
Name Seco-Larm Electric Deadbolt F/S SKU SD-997B-GBQ Brand Seco-Larm Weight (LB) 5.0000 Finish Stainless Steel Handing Reversible Current 1.5 Amp Voltage 12V DC / 24V DC