Saunderson Security want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. We understand, however, that sometimes a product may not be what you expected it to be. In that unlikely event, we invite you to review the following terms related to returning a product. Purchases, excluding bespoke items, may be returned to us for a refund. Items must be returned within fourteen days of the delivery of your order.
- Items must be in new condition.
- Items must be returned with all original packaging and accessories that were included when you received it.
- Returns may be subject to a restocking fee of up to 20% depending on the item or manufacturer.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable and it is the buyer's responsibility to cover any costs related to returning a product.
- We cannot accept returns on merchandise that has been opened, used in any way, damaged or missing any parts or paperwork.
- All product guarantee's and warranty's are offered by the manufacturer and not by Saunderson Security. Warranty conditions and periods vary between products. The terms of the warranty are normally included with the product or are available directly from the manufacturer. Most warranty's are "return to base" which require you to return the item to be repaired or replaced.
- You will need to Pay For the Postage and packing costs to return the item. These are non-refundable.
- Purchases returned under warranty are not eligible for a refund.
- Bespoke items are not covered by our returns policy. This includes made to measure items, customized items, additional keys, and keys cut to a specific profile.