- UL 10C fire-rated, 3 hour (fail secure), WHI fire door listed, CAN4-S104 (ULC-S104) fire door conformant
- UL 1034 burglary-resistant listed and suitable for outdoor use, UL 294 listed, UL 305 listed
- ANSI/BHMA A156.31, Grade 1 (#E09371, #E09372, #E09373)
- NFPA-252 fire door conformant, ASTM-E152 fire door conformant, California Fire Marshall listed
- RoHS compliant, NFPA 80-07 compliant
The HES 9500 Series is a three hour fire rated, surface mounted electric strike designed to accommodate rim exit devices with a 3/4" Pullman latch. All components are completely encased within its 3/4" thick stainless steel housing. No cutting on the frame is required for installation. Simply place the electric strike on the surface of the frame, align it with the exit latchbolt and install. Adjustments have never been easier as the base is now separate from the cover. The HES 9500 is outdoor rated and exceeds Grade 1 standards for strength and performance. It is field selectable for fail secure and fail safe operation, and for 12 or 24VDC. This unique electric strike complies with NFPA 80-07 guidelines for retrofit into fire-rated frames.
Name HES 9500 Electric Strike For Rim Exit Device SS SKU 9500-630 Brand HES Weight (LB) 2.0000 Voltage 12V DC / 24V DC Handing Reversible Holding Force 1,500 lbs Release Features External Use, Fire Rated Certification ANSI Grade 1 Fail Operation Fail Locked Or Unlocked Installation Surface Finish Satin Stainless Steel