- Dimensions: 7-5/64" H x 1-13/16" W x 1" D
- Operating voltage: 12 VDC nominal, 11-15 VDC
- Output Relay 1: SPDT rated 2A at 24 VDC max; N/O and N/C dry contacts
- Output Relay 2: SPDT rated 1A at 24 VDC max; N/O and N/C dry contacts
- Conforms to IP65
- Fail safe or fail secure capable
The Alarm Controls Narrow Stile Digital Keypad is a self contained narrow stile vandal and weather resistant keypad with durable backlit metal keys and housing which is for designed for pedestal/mullion mounting. Furthermore, it operates with card only, user code and card, or user code only. Multiple outputs allow control of up to two devices (1000 users on output 1, 100 on output 2) and has true 10-digit operation (10 digits plus * and # keys). It is fully programmable from the keypad meaning all users can be programmed for card and/or codes at the device and it also has passage and false-code lockout mode capabilities. Up to 50 visitor cards and/or codes can be programmed for one time use or with time limit at the device. The tamper proof screws and built-in tamper switch protects the keypad from vandalism. This keypad has green and yellow LEDs for status and programming feedback.
Name Alarm Controls Narrow Stile Digital Keypad SKU KP-300 Brand Alarm Controls Weight (LB) 1.0000 Voltage 12V DC