The Master Lock No. 1175 ProSeries Resettable Combination Padlock is designed for commercial/industrial applications and features a 2-1/4in (57mm) wide solid brass body for superior corrosion resistance and a 1-1/16in (28mm) tall, 3/8in (10mm) diameter octagonal boron-carbide shackle for ultimate cut resistance. A set-your-own combination feature offers convenience and security with 10,000 possible combinations – no reset tool required – and a deadlocking mechanism protects against prying, shimming and rap attacks.
- Set-your-own 4-digit combination for convenience and security; 10,000 possible combinations.
- No reset tool required.
- Large ergonomic dials with exclusive blind dial feature permit operation with gloves, in low light or complete darkness.
- Deadlocking mechanism protects against prying, shimming and rap attacks.
- Shackle seal and dial dust cover protect internal components and dials for trouble-free operation.
- 2-1/4in (57mm) wide solid brass body for superior corrosion resistance.
- 1-1/16in (28mm) octagonal boron-carbide shackle for excellent cut resistance.
Name Master Lock Pro Series 1175 Combo Padlock SKU ML-1175 Brand Master Lock Weight (LB) 0.8000 Padlock Body Material Brass Body Body Width 2-1/4" Shackle Diameter 3/8" (10mm) Horizontal Clearance 15/16" (24mm) Vertical Clearance 1-1/16" (27mm) Shackle Type Open Best Used For General Security