The Master Lock No. 5 Laminated Steel Padlock features a 2in (51mm) wide reinforced laminated steel lock body providing extra strength and a 1in (25mm) tall, 3/8in (10mm) diameter hardened steel shackle for excellent cut resistance. Dual locking levers provide extra pry resistance making it ideal for industrial applications and the non-rekeyable, 4-pin W1 cylinder helps prevent picking.
- Commercial grade padlock features superior protection from drilling and prying.
- 2in (51mm) wide laminated steel body for superior strength.
- 1in (25mm) tall, 3/8in (10mm) diameter hardened boron alloy shackle for superior cut resistance.
- Dual locking levers provide extra pry resistance.
- Non-rekeyable, 4-pin W1 cylinder helps prevent picking.
Name Master Lock No. 5 Laminated Padlock SKU ML-5 Brand Master Lock Number Of Keys 2 Padlock Body Material Steel Body Width 2" Shackle Diameter 3/8" (10mm) Horizontal Clearance 15/16" (24mm) Vertical Clearance 1" (25mm) Shackle Type Open Best Used For General Security