ABUS Granit 37 is the padlock for ultimate security requirements. It can be used to secure warehouses, doors, gates, containers, trucks, etc. Due to the Black Granit coating for extra corrosion resistance, it is well suited for outdoor use. The ABUS-Plus disk cylinder and the shackle guard ensure best protection against both brute force and manipulation methods. Useful for handling in the dark is the key with integrated LED light. The Code Card that comes with the lock can be used for producing extra keys at a local lock shop. The Granit product line is manufactured in Germany in accordance with the highest European standards (CEN Class 4).
- Shackle and body made of hardened alloy steel.
- ABUS-Plus disk cylinder, highest protection against manipulation, extremely high number of key differs.
- New black Granit™ coating for more corrosion resistance.
- RK: Cylinder can be rekeyed to match an existing key.
- 2 keys, 1 with LED light.
Name Abus 37/55mm Granit Plus Padlock SKU 37-55-US Brand Abus Weight (LB) 1.5000 Number Of Keys 2 Padlock Body Material Steel Body Width 2-15/32" Shackle Diameter 7/16" (11mm) Horizontal Clearance 1-1/10" (28mm) Vertical Clearance 1-1/16" (27mm) Shackle Type Open Best Used For High Security Certification CEN Grade 4